• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Merry Independance Day!

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Independance day!

Ah, yes! The all American BBQ! The fireworks! The next-morning hangover!

And to celebrate the signing of The Decleration of Independace, I give you...

Virtual Fireworks 2006 ver. 1.3! (click me) eh, links not working. ill fix it later

Instructions: Click the link above, then in the next window, click "fireworks.swf".
Now click around the screen after you see the first explosion!

P.S. For Bob, I'll include the FLA. I don't quite understand the code myself. Its just some codes taken from various tutorials edited slightly.

EDIT: updated firework grafics! the update might be a bit prossesor intensive, so dont over do the fireworks ;)

I must be crazy, becuause I saw barely any actionscript other then a few stop comands and the hid,mouse command...and the good o'l shape tween in the fireworks object which I still don't understand how to make lol :D. I must be missing something.

Nice work Capt, making our independance known ;).

ay, bob, there be some. on the "button" layer, there is a button. there on this button is script.

P.S. Tate wrote the previous unedited comment. And she says again: booooooooooooooooobiesss!!!

Aye, there it is! You should have made it an object so newbie flash boys like me could find it easier then turning off all the other layers :D.

ACK!!! I'm TWO DAYS LATE!!!!..........oh well........oops:D

Happy-two-days-after-Independance-Day!!!

Back