• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Metroid Prime 3- Nintendo Power Review

animaldude

Sage in Training
I couldn't find a very good article on it but I was reading on some forums that Nintendo Power has reviewed it and has given it a 10. Keep in mind OoT got a 9.6 and TP got a 9.5. The only other game to get a 10 is RE4. For those who want evidence:

thumb_1010.JPG

I didn't get my issue yet so I'm not sure how they got this... some guy who worked in the printing building probably took the picture ^_^

True, but NP had the 5-star system for a while where perfect scores were handed out like candy (aside from the T curse). The old rating system (out of 10.0) was the best; the current system goes in increments of .5 and has yet to give a game lower than 2.0.

Hmm, well, maybe something along the lines of:

IGN: 9.5-9.8
GameSpot: 8.0 *and we all know why*
GameSpy: 9.5-10
Game Informer: 9.8

That's all I can really think of. Obviously though, this is entirely dependent upon IGN's editorial on how great the game is becomes accurate ;).

Yeah, I agree for the most part but I doubt GameSpot would be that extreme as to give it an 8... I'd guess more of an 8.4 :)

Back