• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Metroid

animaldude

Sage in Training
As a part of the Month of Metroid stuff they released the NES version of Metroid on Monday. I downloaded it but I'm not exactly sure how the password system works. When it says game over I right down the password and then on the title screen I press continue and enter it in but it only puts me back at the beginning...

I think it just gives you the items and progress that you died with. I don't think it puts you back where you where... I'm not sure though, so don't trust me on that.

Yeah, next week I'm gonna buy this and Super Metroid. But ya know what would really make this a month of Metroid? If they released the GameBoy VC with The Return of Samus DX.

I used the Metroid Prime fusion connection to play the original metroid. It's so much better because it lets you save (yes save, not password) without dying.

Back