• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

MLB Postseason 2008

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
So the Cubbies are out after the Dodgers went in, and utterly tore them to shreds, the Brewers were knocked off by the Phillies, the Rays beat down the White Sox, and the Red Sox sadly upset the Angels, who decided to play like utter crap all of a sudden.

I find the irony simply delicious. The Steinbrenners offer Joe Torre an insult of a deal, he leaves for the Dodgers. And the Yankees miss the postseason for the first time in 15 years, and the Dodgers are currently in the NLCS on a hot streak, right after sweeping a team that was picked to go all the way.

Predictions?

NLCS: Dodgers (4) - Phillies (1)

ALCS: Red Sox (3) - Rays (4)

World Series: Dodgers (2) - Rays (4)

the cubbies are the best team ever! they were amazing in the normal season but when they hit play offs, i was sad because they did terrible. i think that the soxs are going to win it all

the cubbies are the best team ever! they were amazing in the normal season but when they hit play offs, i was sad because they did terrible. i think that the soxs are going to win it all
Well, as the Cub's always say, "There's always next year."

Rays to win. Seriously, A-Rod earns more than the ENTIRE team.

Predictions?

NLCS: Dodgers (4) - Phillies (1)

ALCS: Red Sox (3) - Rays (4)

World Series: Dodgers (2) - Rays (4)
Well my first one went down in flames as the Phillies took the first two games of the series, and after tonight currently lead the series 1-2. So far the ALCS is still completely up for grabs, as the series is currently tied 1-1.

Well, the series has started, Phillies (1) v Rays (0). Any opinions of the first game? Did anyone steal a base so I could get that free taco? I missed half of it -.-

base ball bores me... its almost as bad as watching paint dry. except with baseball theres no temptation to lick the paint...

Really? You've never been tempted to swallow a baseball? That surprises me.

Oh, and the Phillies won the world series for the first time in...uh... many seasons. What do you all think of that?

Really? I was rooting for the Potatoes. HAHAHA GET IT? ROOTING? POTATOES? HAHAHA I'M SO FUNNY! Ok, that was lame.
But seriously! Why is there no major league team called the potatoes? That would be so awesome.

Back