• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

More Brawl

It looks great, they have Link's TP uniform and the time of day changing is a nice idea.

Yeah. I personally can't wait to see Link's special triforce attack that was seen in a few SSBB vids...that looks amazing...

Eh, I doubt Sora would get in. Remember, he's only been in one Nintendo game. I'm personally still holding out for Simon Belmont; while he's technically owned by Konami, he was in three games including the original Castlevania for the NES.

I suppose it's possible...

Anyways, word is that Miyamoto's been having talks with the heads of Sega and Sonic team. I wonder what that could possibly mean? :rolleyes:

Well, I have heard talk that they might make KH3 for the Wii, so yeah, you never know, he could still be in it.

Er... Where did you hear that? Because if it was from EGM, that was their "April Fools" joke. They said mario and the gang would be in it, too. It would have been awesome.

Back