• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

MUHAHAHAAH! MAJORAS MASK WII U?

Link and Navi

Loftwing

Okie dokie. So, after a FIVE year hiatus, Im finally back.... whoo hoo. Decidedly, I need a strong first post now that I am back. So, why not Majoras Mask Wii U? This trailer(don't even know if its truly real or fake yet, Ive heard both sides, so Ill keep you posted) looks flippin epic. I love this. Just seeing this drives me crazy with longing for my most undoubtedly favorite game of all time. IGN just recently interviewed Eiji Aonuma (director of Majoras Mask and Wind Waker)with hopes of possible MM remake. Oddly enough, he laughed off the question, and told the reporter to "tell them I laughed" Both heartening and heart breaking, depending on how you view outcomes as an optimist or a pessimist. here is the link
I really don't care at this point, I know its eventually gonna happen. I just hope im alive for it. :)

...................so.............. Thoughts please?

That looks really cool! I remember seeing that a while ago, but for Majora's Mask 3DS...which I'm hopeful that Project Moonfall will see some success in. Part of me would rather see Majora's Mask for the 3DS to go along with the same theme of Ocarina, but at the same time the WiiU really needs games at the moment.

jus,t even something close to those visuals would look amazing for Majora's Mask. It really captures just how unique and dark the game really is.

Back