• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

My Dead Computer

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
I might not be around for a bit or so... The reason? Well... I installed Service Pack 2 for my Windows XP laptop. Well, everything was fine. Here is a following conversation with my computer:

Comp: Well, Zach, instalation is complete. Wanna restart me now?
Me: Sure, Mr. C. I'd love to.
*i restart my computer*
C: Alright, Mr. Z, we're starting up. We're doin' fine.
Z: Good. I sure love you, Mr. C.
C: Please enter your password Zach.
Z: Sure. *typing* Lets log in!
C: Okay. We're having fun. Okay, your desktop BG is there. Good, your icons and menu bar. Okay, they flashed away momentarily, but are back. Must be a loading isue. Whoops. They disapeared again. Up! They are back. Heh heh...
Z:are you okay, computey?
C:Just fine *pant* Oops! The icons are gone... hehe... They are back now! Woo! Woa... they are flashing pretty fast... *gag*
Z: Mr. C? MR. C??!!
C:AGGGGHGHGH!!! IM DIEING!!!! AHGHGHG!!!!
Z: MR. C!!!!!!
C: AHGHYHHGUYGKJHG!!!
Z: MR. C!

What you have just read was the final conversation with my computer befor its death. A call with Dell and a few hours later confirms my hard drive will need to be reformated. I might not be around for a week or so.

I might not be around for a bit or so... The reason? Well... I installed Service Pack 2 for my Windows XP laptop. Well, everything was fine. Here is a following conversation with my computer:

Comp: Well, Zach, instalation is complete. Wanna restart me now?
Me: Sure, Mr. C. I'd love to.
*i restart my computer*
C: Alright, Mr. Z, we're starting up. We're doin' fine.
Z: Good. I sure love you, Mr. C.
C: Please enter your password Zach.
Z: Sure. *typing* Lets log in!
C: Okay. We're having fun. Okay, your desktop BG is there. Good, your icons and menu bar. Okay, they flashed away momentarily, but are back. Must be a loading isue. Whoops. They disapeared again. Up! They are back. Heh heh...
Z:are you okay, computey?
C:Just fine *pant* Oops! The icons are gone... hehe... They are back now! Woo! Woa... they are flashing pretty fast... *gag*
Z: Mr. C? MR. C??!!
C:AGGGGHGHGH!!! IM DIEING!!!! AHGHGHG!!!!
Z: MR. C!!!!!!
C: AHGHYHHGUYGKJHG!!!
Z: MR. C!

What you have just read was the final conversation with my computer befor its death. A call with Dell and a few hours later confirms my hard drive will need to be reformated. I might not be around for a week or so.
MR. C! MR. C! NOOOOOOOOO!!

Anyway, that is really, really bad.

Er... If it just needs to be REFORMATED than you can do that yourself. I've done it before.

Well, I got my little disk sent from dell today and I hope to get what I can off of my computer before the reformating. Then I'll probably start the accual reformating tomorrow. I should be back on thursday.

HEY IM BACK!
what a coincidence... my computer was recently infected with viruses and in the past few days my dad has been trying to remove them... IT DIDNT WORK!!! I think i need to reformat my hard drive too...

HEY IM BACK!
what a coincidence... my computer was recently infected with viruses and in the past few days my dad has been trying to remove them... IT DIDNT WORK!!! I think i need to reformat my hard drive too...
Thats bad. Hope you get rid off the viruses

Also, what happened to your avatar.

Wooo! Zach is back! Mr.C says hello! I just need to install a few things like Flash! Woo! I'm exited! I am back! Har! Har!

Back