• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

NCAA March Madness

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
So, who do you guys have going all the way and is there any turn-outs that you're surprised at?

I've got Florida going all the way and I'm freaked to find out that Notre Dame lost to Winthrop 74-64.

I know nothing of basketball except that Ohio State has a good team. Due to the fact that this it the limitation of my knowledge on the matter, I'm just going to support them until someone informs me that, in fact, I am a flaming idiot.

No you're not, they do have a good chance of going all the way through considering that they're a #1 seed. But I'm rooting for Florida who's also a #1 seed. I would go for OSU but I really couldn't care less about them considering that I'm a UMich fan and UMich and OSU are deep rivals. Just like Link and Ganon.

Yea I also know as much as Versac. Except I'm rooting for Memphis. Why you ask? Because in my history class we had to pick teams (at random) for extra credit points. If your team gets into the final four, you get two points. If it wins, you get a grand total of four points. I ended up getting Memphis.

Yea I also know as much as Versac. Except I'm rooting for Memphis. Why you ask? Because in my history class we had to pick teams (at random) for extra credit points. If your team gets into the final four, you get two points. If it wins, you get a grand total of four points. I ended up getting Memphis.

I have Florida and memphis going at it in the Final game

I heard on the radio that the UNC mascot was hit by a car and died :(. I would never think March Madness could bring such sadness, especially when UNC lost heir last game *that's what I've heard, I need to check the stats*.

I heard from my neighbor that Memphis is out. Is this true?

Yeah unfortunately, and now my bracket is screwed up because only two teams in my Final Four made it. and they're playing each other but the other game I was wrong about so now I'm pretty much done

Back