• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

New, thiner DS

Linkman

Loftwing
Did any of you hear about new the thiner Nintendo DS Nintendo will be releasing in the spring in Japan? I haven't been able to find much information on it and maybe someone here can point me in the right direction. As far as I know though there are only currently plans for a Japanese release.

I already have a super shiny DS so I intend to covet it forever. If you take my DS I shall be forced to eniliate you all! (At least the person who took my DS)

Cool...but if it does come out in the US I will not get it.

that looks cool...

lol the start and select button are in different places

and the power button is on the bottom of the ds... if it's supposed to fit into your pocket better then why would they put the power button in a place easier to get turned on and off

If the system does come to the US you can bet I'll snag one. I'll do what I did when the SP came out, swap my origonal DS for the new one ;).

Back