• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nintendo says they're sorry

Ah, but do they really mean it? Anyone can just say that they're sorry and not mean it or plan to do anything about it. I demand proof that they plan to satisfy core gamers. By that I mean, no Mario sports, no BS like Link's Crossbow Training, etc.

Admitting it is always a good start... If they mean it of course. >_>

If Nintendo doesn't make F-Zero Wii soon, I will shoot someone.

Bring me a hardcore Nintendo game or so help me I will buy a 360!

If Nintendo doesn't make F-Zero Wii soon, I will shoot someone.

Bring me a hardcore Nintendo game or so help me I will buy a 360!
F-Zero is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER NOT IN A BILLION YEARS EVER EVER EVER EVER a hardcore game (although it is good).

We got like RE4, the Godfather, and maybe Red Steel for our hardcore Wii game list so far.

And we got Animal Crossing for our hard core game list. Woooo!

But seriously, there's only a hand full of "hard core" games that are I have and enjoyed. RE4 and No More Heroes, and then the Nintendo games like Zelda and Metroid, if you can even count those. They were a bit too easy and don't offer that much depth or replay-ability. Not to mention they really could have silenced "hard core" gamers by giving them a memory solution, but they didn't.

But seriously, there's only a hand full of "hard core" games that are I have and enjoyed. RE4 and No More Heroes, and then the Nintendo games like Zelda and Metroid, if you can even count those. They were a bit too easy and don't offer that much depth or replay-ability. Not to mention they really could have silenced "hard core" gamers by giving them a memory solution, but they didn't.
No you can't count those. Zelda and Metroid are NOT hardcore. They're amazing games, but not hardcore.

They should make the Godfather Part 2.

F-Zero is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER NOT IN A BILLION YEARS EVER EVER EVER EVER a hardcore game (although it is good).

We got like RE4, the Godfather, and maybe Red Steel for our hardcore Wii game list so far.
As in "I WANT AN F-ZERO NOW EVEN IF IT ISN'T VERY HARDCORE!"

Wait a second ...

You consider Animal Crossing a hardcore game?

^_^ that's funny.
No you can't count those. Zelda and Metroid are NOT hardcore. They're amazing games, but not hardcore.

They should make the Godfather Part 2.
Wait a second ...

if there not hardcore games, I don't know what is.

First of all, sarcasm on the AC thing. I enjoy Animal Crossing, but it's by no means hard core. Second, Zelda and Metroid are "hard core" in the sense that they aren't something that a "casual" gamer would pick up and play. They are not "hard core" in the fact that the highest rating they have ever had is T, and it still caters to younger audiences.

EDIT: Oh, and Nintendo says (through Reggie) that they are working on a memory solution because the problem is "urgent" (take that people who said I complained too much about it).
http://wii.ign.com/articles/893/893306p1.html

Wait a second ...

if there not hardcore games, I don't know what is.

First of all, sarcasm on the AC thing. I enjoy Animal Crossing, but it's by no means hard core. Second, Zelda and Metroid are "hard core" in the sense that they aren't something that a "casual" gamer would pick up and play. They are not "hard core" in the fact that the highest rating they have ever had is T, and it still caters to younger audiences.
Ultimalink: nintendo hardcore =/= hardcore

I stand by his statement.

Nintendo games are too kid friendly, too classic, and too family audience type games.

Only a die hard nintendo fan will claim those games are hard core.

Back