• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nintendo Wifi

where do i get a router? does it come with the ds or something? i probably have to get it at a store right? u know hw much? does the connection cost anything?

are you serious............? you dont know what a router is.. well..

a router is basicly something that can take several computers into one internet connecting and networks the computers together theres wires and wireless the wirelss ones is what the ds connects to these costs around 80 for a pretty good one or you can get a thing nintendo made 20-30 that connects to your usb and can connect 4 ds none of these come with a ds

this is the router i used to go online atleast i think it was this one
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...f=pd_bbs_6/104-5118866-5690311?_encoding=UTF8

GO ONLINE geez stop posting just go to any computer store or antyhing probably even walmart.. actualy no no walmart unles you want poo

Back