• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

People who want Rock Band...

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
For the people who want Rock Band for the Wii, I would wait for Guitar Hero World Tour. It has eight player online, downloadable content, and a "music studio". Not to mention all the instruments (aside from the microphone) are wireless! But in case you don't believe me, just read this article.

World Tour will be ten times better than Rock Band, so I would hold out and a wait a few months if you want to start your own living room band.

Yeah, Rock Band on the Wii is gonna suck. If you absolutely need Rock Band, get an X-Box 360.

Heck yeah. They say for Rock Band that there will be an "add on" pack later on this year, but it'll be $20-$30, and probably contain all the crappy songs from the XBox DLC. Not to mention you'll have to switch discs and all to get the songs from the add on. Oh, and all the controllers will be USB, so no wireless freedom, and you'll have a thousand wires hanging out the back of your Wii.

I'm psyched for World Tour, though. It looks awesome, there will be DLC, online play, all wireless instruments (except microphone, of course), and have you seen the new guitar design? It's sick!

I couldnt agree with you more, i had pre-ordered rock band for the wii a month ago but last night after i read that article, i immeadietly decided to wait out on World Tour. It seems like the guys at Vicarious Visions are really dedicated to the Wii. Instead, I'll be getting GH: On Tour for the DS and GH: Aerosmith. That should occupy me until World Tour comes out.

Also, there are supposedly gonna be some great bands and songs in World Tour... such as "Santeria" By Sublime, and "Dammit" by Blink 182. There's also gonna be the Eagles, Linkin' Park, System of Down, Foo Fighters, the Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Aerosmith.

Edit: I went to EB games today to purchase "Guitar Hero: On Tour" (a great game btw), and to cancel my pre-order for Rock Band. I saw the piles of Rock Band Wii boxes and felt the urge to just snatch that instead of waiting out for Guitar Hero World Tour. Then I asked if they'd let me pre-order Guitar Hero World Tour and to my surprise, they said yes. They said that it was going to come out in October and would cost $190.

Back