• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics, The Final Frontier! (Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Before I go into detail I must give credit to Dan (Versac) for coming up with the idea for this form of political forum; I'm certain you'll all have loads of fun!

Now, just to lay down a few things. You can discuss any political issue you'd like. When we mean any political issue we really mean any political issue. Want to rant about global warming? Go ahead and rant! Do you hate Communism? Hey, that's great! So, what's the catch? Well, everything is must approved prior to being posted live.

Now to make this perfectly clear we will approve all intelligent posts regardless of our own beliefs. The point of requiring all posts to be approved is to prevent stupid responses. For example, responses like:
You all suck!
So, you're almost guaranteed to be approved. However, if you are not approved it will likely be due to one of the following:

• Your response is off topic and/or does not contribute to the conversation.
  • You directly insult another member.
  • If stating a statistic, you made no attempt to cite your source. If you are unable to find a direct link, naming the source will work just as well *although may appear less credible to others*.
That's really about it; simple no? So, get out there and enjoy yourselves.
--------------------

A Note On Prefixes:

We provide two prefixes which can be applied to threads in the political forum. the Somewhat Controversial prefix should be used if you are starting a debate on something which is slightly taboo, although it won't invoke the wrath of God or something like that "such as say...Global Warming". The Extremely Controversial prefix should be used for topics which can incite great anger and dysfunction on a massive scale "like, should gays be allowed to get married". Essentially, the former is more of a non-threatening (on the personal level) issue whilst the later can incite some pretty nasty moral wars.

Your thread does not need a prefix! Moderators will edit as necessary.

New Information 7/19/08
Sorry for taking a few days to approve posts and threads recently; July is a rather difficult time to get online for me. Anyway though I'd just like to make the announcement that you may now post threads without requiring moderation. Posts still require moderation (for rather obvious reasons), but your threads will appear immediately after submission like any other area of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back