• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pre Orders

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
One of my friends is a member of the forum "*******". In one of the posts by a manager of an EB games store, a bit was revealed. He said that they might be accepting preorders sometime next week (9th-13th)!

Woo!

What I read is that there is a rumor going around that if you have a Wii game on reserve Eb/Gamestop will call you telling you that you have 34hrs to pre-order a Wii. This seems a bit odd, but again, a rumor :).
*The expected date is the 9th or 10th*

I already paid for tp completely. as for the wii i'm just gonna go to best buy and pray that they have them in stock. Best buy doesnt take pre orders and i have a billion gift cards to best buy so im stuck going to best buy:(

Important

I made a mistake. We wont be able to preorder this week, but we will find out when we can on the 9th or 10th.

Just poking around and found this:

GameStop confirmed to The Wiire today that Wii pre-orders for North America will begin Friday, October 13.

I have done my contribution to society. Your Welcome.:D

I think that from now on, Friday the 13th will no longer be "unlucky," even though I think it as a normal day.

Back