• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Ratchet Deadlocked

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Have had this game for a while, thought I'd write a review.

Sound: 8.5 - The sound is similar to the previous games music, but stil is a little stale.

Voice Acitng: 9 - At times, hearing Clank say the same objective or the announcers make the same (but sometimes pretty funny) joke over and over agains is really annoying, but otherwise VA is pretty good.

Graphics: 9 - The graphics were good, but not breathtakingly good.

Gameplay: 9.5 - I loved the gameplay, especially the new weapon system and weapons (especially the Scorpion / Leviathan Flail) and Alpha and Omega Mod system.

Story: 9.5 - Ratchet, Clank and Al are forced to compete on an intergalactic gameshow inwhich the losers are "Exterminated." Ratchet must fly it solo in this game, as Clank has to stay behing the lines as his Team Coordinator, and Al as his Robot Upgrader. And their are EXPLODING COWS!(via the morph mod) Only thing I didn't like is that it is now more of a shooter than a platformer.

Overall: 9 - It is a really great game, and I recommend it to anyone who likes Shooters Or Platformers.

Back