• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Rayman Raving Rabbids

animaldude

Sage in Training
I just read an article on this wii game on gamespot. It really looks great. Here's an excerpt from the article:
The plot in the game is fairly simple--the rabbids have taken over, imprisoned Rayman's friends, and locked him in a gladiatorial cell. Every day for 15 days Rayman must face four challenges and entertain the crowd. Success will unlock various goodies, such as new clothing and music, and eventually your aim is to have Rayman hailed as a hero. But while we didn't get to see any more of the story mode in action other than those few details, we did get to play a few more of the 70-plus minigames that will form the challenges.

Oh and here's a link to the actual article... one of the videogames is about tossing cows! it may not be as good as making them explode but eh what the heck!
http://www.gamespot.com/events/wiilaunch/story.html?sid=6159835&pid=932877&tag=topslot;action;2

It doesn't beat Exploding Cows, but it still is great to throw cows into the ring ... literally.

yah lol... i think i'm gonna have to add this to my list off wii games to get by the end of next year... it'll replace.... red steel.

This might replace one of the games I want ... hmmmm ... sorry Downhill Jam, youll have to wait your turn ... or maybe Trauma Center? What do you think?

I love TH games, and Trauma Center was awesome (I borrowed it from my friend, and it was sweet!)

I enjoyed playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4. I have a rayman for PS2. It was the first game i ever got on the ps2 :). My brother also has a rayman game for the DS. He doesn't play it much though :(.

The Rayman DS game was just a rehash of the classic game Rayman 2, in which the only thing the touch screen did was change the camera angle and Raymans Facial Expressions. So, I didn't bother to even look at all the games details. Also, when you compare its graphics to, say, Mario 64 DS, both of which were launch titles, the graphics were horrible. Heck, if you compare it to Rayman 2 for the 64, the 64 version wins in the graphics department. And if a game from 1 year ago looks worse than a game from, I think 8 years ago, then something is definetly wrong with this picture.

Back