• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Release dates

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
This just in from E3:

Brawl: December 3rd

Galaxy: November 12th (I think, I know it's November)

More later...

And also from E3 is the news of some other things:
  • Wii Fit (Like Wii Sports, but has a weight pad thing)
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Wii Zapper
  • Check Mii Out channel
That is all.

I recorded it and just finished watching it... Wii Fit seems cool... I liked the Mario Kart video too. But they didn't give any information on Animal Crossing Wii so we'll probably have to wait another year or more for that. I liked the online play information... that sounded cool

Check Mii Out sounds stupid but it's always nice to have a new channel and the Wii Zapper is cool ^_^

Well we might be able to get AC Wii info at another convention like GDC or something. And Check Mii Out is nifty because you can download other peoples Miis for your own.

I have no idea. They didn't give a release date for it, but I'm guessing 2008.

I still can't believe they made THREE new accessories. That's plain crazy. It seems like Nintendo wants to make money off of the hardware, not just the software.

And did anybody hear about the new NiGHTS game? I heard it's gonna be awesome.

Back