• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Shop Channel stuff

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
No, this is not a thread for already released VC games or other channels for sale through the Shop channel. Instead, this is a thread for what you would like to see for sale on the Shop Channel (even if the Wii doesn't have space for it). It can be any range of things from new channels to new games to new consoles to custom content for things. Here's my personnal list:
  • Custom Wii menu screens (Zelda style, Metroid style, Mario style, or even you're a character that runs around to the different channels. Imagine Link going to the Internet Channel!)
  • New content for games
  • A virtual Nintendo Museum (You buy the consoles and it has the accessories that Nintendo made for it included. It would also display the boxart and manuals for the games you have downloaded for that system. You could also buy the Japanese systems along with the American systems (if they differed))
So what do you guys want to see? Oh, and for those of you who haven't figured it out already, Im a dreamer more than a realist.

Actually, the menu skins could very well work. All it would take is a firmware update to allow changeable Wii skins, configurable via system options.

I would really like to see some form of dev kit for the public to create channels :).

I would really like to see some form of dev kit for the public to create channels :).

Yeah, kinda like how the Famicom had a BASIC programing kit that included a keyboard and tapedeck (to save the programs. Why they couldn't have used the disk system is beyond me...). That would be awesome. Then they could have a thing that allows you to share the programs, like how they're going to have Check Mii Out to share the Miis. They could also have sprite and tile packages to make games and stuff. Good idea, Bob.

Edit: Game guides for the games. You could buy it and then it would appear in the Wii menu when you hit the home button.

Back