• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Sims2

I think my dad once had this game... lol he liked it :) I've played it and its fun making things burn down and making tornados destroy the city :)

OOH... sorry i am stupid :)
Well anyway... I have this game for the PS2.... I DISLIKE THE PS2 VERSION...But my friend has the PC version and it's really fun. They dpeak in french though -_-

does that mean its worth it ^_^

and i know there language, i have the sims bustin out for gamecube *which is really good* and they speak a weird language.....and the sad thing is, i can understand it now because i play it so often.......

i enjoy killing entire families of four by putting a rug next to a fireplace and place all the people on the rug ^_^

I've played it before. It's boring, repetitive and pointless. PLUS! Every screen usually takes 10+ minutes to load, and my computer at my dad's is fast....so I was bored while it took forever to load, and it bores me to tears... my recommendation is NO, but it's up to you, and if you would like it...

i love sims2. if you've played Sims the original version than you'll love this. Its the same thing just soooooo much better. GET IT!

if you havent, Sims2 is a game where you build houses and families and play the families. I think its fun. But i guess ima control freak, haha.

i would get it if i were you, or i would at least try it out on a friends computer.

(i assume you're talking about sims2 for PC but if on some chance you're talking about it on another gaming system it is very different, more of a game where there are goals and such that are created for you)

Then again, you have to like it. I hated Sims and all of it's expansion packs. I think that the gameplay is too boring to be bothered with the absurdly long load times..... that's just me:)

yeah, i think im going to get it.....lol

i need some new games for my new computer...
and i played it at my cousins house, and thought it was pretty fun, so ill get it :)

edit: i do have a sims2 version on gc, and it sucks....
which is why i asked about getting it on the pc.

yeah, i think im going to get it.....lol

i need some new games for my new computer...
and i played it at my cousins house, and thought it was pretty fun, so ill get it :)

edit: i do have a sims2 version on gc, and it sucks....
which is why i asked about getting it on the pc.

you have sims bustin out i assume? yea. i hate it. cuz i like the PC version. but i do like the GBA version of sims Sims the URbz or somehting like that. and the DS versions of Sims2 are alrite.
totally get Sims2 on PC if you liked it on your friends computer. did you play sims or sims2?

well ive played the original sims and then i played sims2 and thought it was pretty good, but i only got to create a character cuz i had to leave their house....

but yeah, im going to buy sims2 soon, as soon as my mom will take me to gamestop or walmart....

thanks for your opinions :D

Well, I'm glad that you like it, it's just not worth the 10 minute+ load times for me...have fun playing it, but don't neglect ZS OR YOUR WII!!! That would not be cool...

Back