• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Site to Launch...VERY SOON..and an update

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Hello everyone!
I know I've been scarce with information about the current status of the ZS to the general public. The staff on the other hand have been getting a great deal of information. So, to keep you all out of the dark I just have these little bullet points to throw in :).
  • The site template is 99.9% done *I say the .1% left as there are a few tweaks I need to throw in*
  • Be VERY HAPPY you are a registered member *if you are*. Why...you'll see :D.
  • Site content is generaly in completion form.
  • We have taken an alternate stance on what navigating to game pages will look like which you may find very stupid...or very informative
  • If you haven't looked around, we have a logo now :D.
Now, I'm expecting I can get everything done to launch ZS before the end of August as I planned. There are more surprises in store, but you'll just have to wait and see ;).
-------------------

In addition to this I'd also like to give everyone a heads up that we will soon be upgrading our forum to Vbulletin 3.6. The "bug free version" is getting closer every day so one day you may just see a small upgrade notice :).

Back