• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Something to Look Forward to...

Here is what I am SUPER excited for!

Animal Crossing Wii!!!

Virtually no information has been released on it except: It will use WiiConnect24 for letters from friends even when your Wii is off. You can also visit others' towns via interweb. I don't even know when it will be released, but I am excited as hell!

Here is what I am SUPER excited for!

Animal Crossing Wii!!!

Virtually no information has been released on it except: It will use WiiConnect24 for letters from friends even when your Wii is off. You can also visit others' towns via interweb. I don't even know when it will be released, but I am excited as hell!

omg! tell me about it... im so excited

Meh, I used to play Animal Crossing, but when I was yelled at for not saving BY A MOLE, I just stopped playing. the game is lying in its case, and I haven't played it for over a year or two.

I hear animal crossing is good, and have not decided whether I would want it or not. I am just looking forward to:

MP: C
SSBB
SMG, among other games and such.

Animal Crossing is so good, but it consumes your life. Like Nintendogs, you have to play every day or bad things start to happen...

Back