• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Sonic and the Secret Rings

animaldude

Sage in Training
Sonic and the Secret Rings comes out tomorrow... ive read a lot of the previews and i have to say that it looks good. Ill be going to eb games tomorrow to get the game and a review will soon follow it ^_^

what do you guys think or heard about it?

I heard it will go back to Sonic's roots. Not in his background/history, but in the fact that it won't be an adventure style game. I personally can't wait for it.

well... your wait shall soon end as it comes out tomorrow

more info... it follows the story of Arabian Nights... for those of you who don't know what that is... look it up ^_^

supposedly the graphics are amazing and the gameplay is similar to excite truck in the way you hold the wii remote

as far as length goes it could take 30 hours to comepletely beat everything

A 30 hour sonic game? Sweet. I have to convince somebody to drive me to the store tomorrow.

It is very classic sonic like. Just to name a few details, there are no guns and sonic NEVER stops running foward in Game Sequences. EVER!

Well, there is a brake button, but it is rarely used. They difinitely should have kept the production name of Sonic: Wildfire, but eh, it doesn't matter much in the long run. Looks great, a real return to basics.

Yah... that sounded better but oh well :(

The only doubts people are having are caused by the supposed "terribleness" of the sonic games for the ps3 and 360

I didn't think they were because they got a new character. Silver the hedgehog, I do believe.

IGN- 6.9 because of its terrible sound and voice acting along with a camera that screws up its gameplay

Gamespot- 7.6... they don't feel that the camera angle screws it up that much...

this surprised me b/c gamespot is usually the one giving a lower score on wii games

ah well... i think i'll still get it and write my own review

They let ME when they only had a USED KH2 game, and it didn't work, so I returned it, and then found it at wal-mart for $28 NEW! So, just say it doesn't work, and that you'll get a new one elseware...that MIGHT work, but it all depends whether you like it or not.

Bought it and played it. Truthfully Sega needs to step up it's game. I heard the 360/PS3 game was bad and this game I was not impressed with. Compared to what they have made in the past, this game is a lump of coal. If they had used the nunchuk or classic controller, it might have been better. I didn't like the fact that it was on a "rail" always moving forward.

Back