• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Soul calibur III

S

skinnyman

Finally a Soul calibur game is T weeee.........I'm going to get it for Cristmas.
I have a demo of Soul calibur III. Same controls....same fighting stile ... Yea!!!

SC was T last time if I remember correctly lol :D. Then again nice, it's supposed to be a good game when released, we'll have to see though.

It's out already and it's rated T. It's for PS2 only, soo if u dont have it...Shucks for u!:D Anyway it's supposed to be awesome. It is $50 tho!

SCIII is by far the best pure fighting game on the PS2. It has more characters than you ever want (and a create your character mode), Great Arcarde Mode, Mission Mode, and a new feature, Chronicles of the Sword Mode (an RTS mode with battles in classic RTS mode or Soul Calibur Mode):D . The only problem is ... NO WEAPON MASTER MODE OR ONLINE MODE.:mad: _O Still, it is my opinion better than Tekken.

On a score of 1-10, i would give SCIII a 9 out of 10.:cool:

P.S.: All of the SC Series have been T!!_D

Back