• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

South Park Wii Episode

animaldude

Sage in Training
HAHA... this episode was soo funny. I saw it last nite and cartman was so excited about the wii that he couldnt wait any longer so he froze himself and got unfroze 500 years into the furture. HAHA i should have done that! The other funny stuff is too inappropriate for the ppl of ZS to handle :)

yeah, it sounds like a funny episode. 2 south park episodes I have to see are this one and the World of Warcraft one. I hear that they are freakin hillarious

And when they finally send Cartman back in time, they send him to early, and instead of being 3 weeks to the Wii, it is In SEPTEMBER! 2 MORE MONTHS! Hahahahahahaha (Cartman is the meaning of STOOPID)

Yes Slyguy, yes he is. But isn't that one of the major reasons why millions of viewers watch sout park? Or is it just to see Kenny die again.........and again..........and again.

Yes Slyguy, yes he is. But isn't that one of the major reasons why millions of viewers watch sout park? Or is it just to see Kenny die again.........and again..........and again.
YAY! Oh My God, They Killed Kenny! You B******* (Not appropriate for the little tykes.

yeah the world of warcraft one was hilarious!
I saw the new one a couple nights ago and that episode was great!
as for the wii episode nintendo probably payedf them to advertise it.

lol i dont think it matters; everyone on here should be thirteen or older...

lol

"I know a certain kitty kitty whose sleeping with mommy tonight''

:D

lol

Yeah, but I could get an infraction for Cussin, so I want to make sure that I keep clean.

YAY! Oh My God, They Killed Kenny! You B******* (Not appropriate for the little tykes.

Yes Slyguy, yes they did. and yes, they are b*******

Yeah, but I could get an infraction for Cussin, so I want to make sure that I keep clean.

lol

I have to go with Slyguy on this one, cuz bob doesn't like cussin, and he took one of my posts off because of it. But yes, I also believe that everyone on ZS is probably 13 or older, so I think a little should be permitted if necessary.;)

My mom doesn't let me watch it all the time, so I haven't seen too much. My favorites were: the AARP one, and the Mel Gibson/Passion of the Christ one. I'm sure that the Wii and WOW surpass these, but I haven't seen them yet, so I can't say without being a liar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
It was a great episode, but they really could have done more. I mean, come on! I can't even say 'Wii' without cracking up half the time. There was a lot more material then they used.

Like I said, I wouldn't know, when i see them I will make further comments on them, until then, I'm shutting up on this topic.

Back