• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Spoilers

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
Bob, can you make it so that the text inside the spoiler tags is automatically black?
See, then it would be much easier to read spoilers...
... That is without having to highlight it.

Did you ever read about the spoiler tags? You have to have it white so they have to highlight it incase they accidently hit the button.

If you accidentally hit the spoiler button that you are trying to avoid, you deserve to be spoiled. Just avert you eyes if you do click it.

Come on, this quick fix could save me seconds. And if I save 900 seconds, I can save up to 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

If you accidentally hit the spoiler button that you are trying to avoid, you deserve to be spoiled. Just avert you eyes if you do click it.

Come on, this quick fix could save me seconds. And if I save 900 seconds, I can save up to 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
That logic is genius and if you're retarded enough to click on it by accident you deserve to be spoiled.

As Dakare said, it's in place as an extra bit of protection. There are moments where someone will accidentally hit the button when wanting to say click another button on that particular post. In addition, some members that visit this forum do not have Java so the only way they are kept from seeing spoilers is because of the text protection.

I'm guessing this is in response to all the spoiler boxes appearing in the Brawl thread. Just to reiterate, these boxes are meant only for information which spoils. Commenting on something *as long as the comment does not reveal the spoiler*, links, and things of the sort do not require a spoiler box.

Back