• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Spring Break Brawl Tournament

Who will win it all?

• Slyguy46

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • UltimaLink007

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Bring it on.

(to himself: man, who am I gonna use!)

YES! NOW WE CAN GET THIS STARTED!

OFF TO RANDOM.ORG! http://random.org/lists/ I will enter in the names in order on the front page. Then it will be utterly randomized, and 1 will play 8, 2 will play 7, etc. I will edit this post and the first post with the matchups. =)

The Round 1 matchups will be as followed:

Round One -
1.) Yoyolll vs 8.) Slyguy46

2.) Windmage vs 7.) Webmasterbob

3.) Skinnydude908 vs 6.) Capt. Zeroth

4.) Animaldude vs 5.) UltimaLink007

Good luck to everyone! Remember - Best 2/3, and you both must agree on the first stage, the loser picking the second, and if it goes to a third, the one who lost the second match picks.

Final Score: Slyguy46: 2 Yoyolll: 0

Next!
WHOA
BULL****

That wasn't the tournament! You picked both stages by yourself, and when I was spamming Falcon Punch while you were shooting at me, you kinda shoulda understood I wasn't actually playing.

And let's get something straight: if you're gonna stand at the edge of the stage and shoot your gun and then dodge to the other end and shoot again the entire game, I'm not even in the tournament.

WHOA
BULL****

That wasn't the tournament! You picked both stages by yourself, and when I was spamming Falcon Punch while you were shooting at me, you kinda shoulda understood I wasn't actually playing.

And let's get something straight: if you're gonna stand at the edge of the stage and shoot your gun and then dodge to the other end and shoot again the entire game, I'm not even in the tournament.
Fine, if you want to be a sore loser about it, would you like to play again.

P.S.: I shot the gun, what, 20 times total. I kicked you around like a hackey-sack.

If he picked both stages on his own, then it calls for a re-do. Yoyolll, he may employ whatever tactics he wants. Just as you may.

YOU MUST AGREE ON THE FIRST STAGE, THEN THE LOSER PICKS THE SECOND ONE, TELLING THE FIRST PERSON SO THAT ANOTHER STAGE IS NOT USED BY ACCIDENT!

Fine, if you want to be a sore loser about it, would you like to play again.

P.S.: I shot the gun, what, 20 times total. I kicked you around like a hackey-sack.
You were shooting the entire time. Every time i got to the end you used the reflector thing and dodged all the way to the other side and started shooting again.

And we haven't agreed on a stage, choose random.

And if I lose, pick Temple.

Fine: Random for the first stage!

Now, if you don't mind, lets try this again.

And if I lose: Final Destination (the way god intended)

Good, now if you're going to complain and vent and such anymore, they'res the chatroom. It makes communication easier, plus I'm in there right now. ^_^

Meh, there can be a main and an alt. I guess. Unless people really want to be more than two different characters, but I really don't see that...

We still need those matches peeps!

EDIT: Just a little change. The semi-finals are now best 3/5, and the finals are best 4/7. Unless you all want it to be 2/3, 2/3, 3/5.

Also, animal needs to get on >_>, Zeroth needs to play his brother still (That shouldn't be TOO hard I would THINK...>_>), and Bob and Windmage need to set theirs up...

Capt. Zeroth vs. Skinnydude
Winner: Capt. Zeroth

Round 1: Halbred, Winner: Zeroth
Round 2: Final Destination, Winner: Zeroth

Ultimalink007 vs. animaldude
Winner: Ultimalink007

Round 1: Final Destination, Winner: Ultimalink007 3-2
Round 2: Animal Crossing, Winner: Ultimalink007 3-1

Capt. Zeroth vs. Skinnydude
Winner: Capt. Zeroth

Round 1: Halbred, Winner: Zeroth
Round 2: Final Destination, Winner: Zeroth
I beat animal in two of the greatest, most tense matches I have ever played. Great job! Except in that first one where we each lost one cheap life that we both shouldn't have...

EDIT: C'mon Bob and Windy, you guys are all that's left to play in the first round... Then we get Round 2, which most of is posted on the front page...

EDIT: Any ideas what to do? Bob and Windmage are being incompetent, so does anyone have ideas what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back