• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Spring Break Brawl Tournament

Who will win it all?

• Slyguy46

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • UltimaLink007

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should have Skinnydude and yoyolll duke it out, then have the winner of that match fight Sly? Either that or just have Sly advance to the finals, but who would want to see him get off that easily?

Maybe you should have Skinnydude and yoyolll duke it out, then have the winner of that match fight Sly? Either that or just have Sly advance to the finals, but who would want to see him get off that easily?
I would never just let anyone in the finals like that...

Either:
a) Bob and Windmage fight

b) Skinny and yoyolll fight (pretty much saying yoyolll vs Sly IMO)

c)something I haven't thought of...

d) I use random.org to eliminate one of them, the other playing Sly

Wow I love how i'm not eligible for that.

racists...

First: How are we racist, unless you're black or something (which you're not, I know for a fact)

Second: You guys could do a three person free-for-all, the winner fighting Sly.

Third: I'm sorry about not including you in my original plan, I forgot you were eliminated already.

I'm ready whenever, although Windmage is away for a week. He said if he couldn't connect everything at the resort to just declare myself the winner and move on, but I'd rather not have a shallow victory like that...doesn't feel right :).

To make this as fair as possible if Windmage is away for a week, I will eliminate him, and give the spot against Bob to the winner of a three-way fight between yoyoll, animal, and skinny. All tournament rules except 1 vs 1 will apply in this extra battle.

Specifically, they will be played on Final Destination, and the first person to take first place in the matches twice (it can go up to 4 matches if 1-1-1), moves on to fight bob.

Actually that's perfect.

You can take animal or skinnydude.

I want skinnydude.

And bob.

I want their heads.

The match should be animal vs. skinny vs. yoyolll, with the winner playing against bob, because Windmage can't participate. I personally don't care who I have to fight, just so long as we can finally finish the first round.

Alright. Sly said he can't fight until Sunday, and I won't have a wii until sunday starting in 20 minutes, so I guess the final two rounds will be Sunday.

Round Two -
8.) Slyguy46 vs 7.) Webmasterbob

6.) Capt. Zeroth vs 5.) UltimaLink007

Good Luck everyone!

EDIT: C'mon you lazy bums...>_> This tournament is officially a failure, for not finishing on time... but I will still give a prize to the winner, second place if I win.

EDIT: If the tournament is not complete by next Monday, it is cancelled. There has been MORE than enough time for matches. I've been on Zeroth, so it isn't my fault...>_>

I am out of patience, so monday this thread will be locked, regardless of whether it finishes or not.

Thank you, bob, for one of the toughest matches of my life.

Final score: Slyguy46: 2, webmasterbob: 1

I died really pathetically the final time though...the game decided to lag and I ended up inside the platform and was like "OMG GO UP!" but no...I was stuck :D. Oh well, I'd rather a member win; it was far more fun braawling you than Yoyoll :).

I died really pathetically the final time though...the game decided to lag and I ended up inside the platform and was like "OMG GO UP!" but no...I was stuck :D. Oh well, I'd rather a member win; it was far more fun braawling you than Yoyoll :).
That's cause I was so close to winning so you were shitting your pants!

Jk, although I gotta stop raptor punching off the stage.

Well, Zeroth jsut came on to tell me he's tired, and I really don't have a good shot at tomorrow... I might if I get REALLY lucky... but then I have two massive tests to study for on Friday... Wow... this just plain sucks...

Unless I get lucky for this weekend too...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back