• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

State

ANYWAYS I'm from NJ like everybody else. If I had to move I'd probably go to Georgia. Because I have my people there and plus it's ACTUALLY WARM. I've lived in Utah (I was so little I don't even remember it) and MA (for a year). Mass was too cold, but in some ways it was nicer than NJ.

Where have you been in it? My estended femily lives out there so I visit occasionally. The Coral Pink Sand Dunes are really cool and Bryce Canyon is absolutely gorgeous.

Ok, see that's exactly what I mean. Sand dunes and canyons. Utah is a bunch of rocks and dirt.

I don't know. I went to Utah on at least one occasion to visit my family (they don't live there any longer). It was pretty neat. They literally lived across the street from a mountain.

Back