• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

super mario strikers <must read>

krimson05

Loftwing
super mario stikers is a must have game for all of you super mario fans. this is how it goes. there are unlockables in the game, such as bowser's super robot team. they are the greatest to use once you unlock them. you can always use your special power kick... and it was way easy to make the power shot with them!

another good game is mario superstar baseball. i got that game too. it was kinda hard to get at first but now i'm whoopin enemies and takin names........................................................like daisy, and toadette

Strikers is the Soccer game, right? I think their making a sequel to it for the Wii as Wii speak.

Yeah it is the soccer game, and Krimson, I have MSB as well. I even wrote a review on it, and if I ever get SMS, I'll write a review about it:D

I own neither game but I must say that from what little I have played/seen of them, I must agree that they are very good games. I can also confirm the existance of a SMS sequel for the Wii.

Yhea, the Mario (insert sport here) games tend to be zanily fun for quite some time before they start to get old. Even then, they still are worth keeping.

Any of you guys played I think it was NBA Street Vol 2? It has Mario, Peach, and Luigi in it. It's actually kinda funny to watch them jump like 10 ft in the air and dunk a basketball

Any of you guys played I think it was NBA Street Vol 2? It has Mario, Peach, and Luigi in it. It's actually kinda funny to watch them jump like 10 ft in the air and dunk a basketball
That would be NBA Street Volume 3, and only on the Gamecube version.

Back