• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Swine Flu

Influenza is a viral infection so it passes in the form of viruses. These viruses are usually present in mucus and saliva. The infection can pass through hand to mouth, nose, or eye contact from contaminated surfaces, direct transmission from a sneeze, or inhaling an infected person's expiration (out-going breath).

Ok. But that didn't answer my original question of how this flu got started. I would look it up on the internet but I definitely trust the ever-so-knowledgeable Zeroth over anything online.

It's a simple strand of RNA that has a very high tendency towards mutation, just a virus. One of the strands of influenza mutated to infect pigs and then mutated again to infect humans from pigs.

Back