• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

tattoo's

krimson05

Loftwing
hey everyone. i wanna know what tattoo's you have or want to get in the future. i currently have 3. getting my next one on friday. i have a heart tattooed on my right wrist, a lightning bolt tattooed on my left wrist, a nautical star on my right calf that say's D.G.A.F.

D.G.A.F. is my nickname, it stands for something...

my brother zelda guardian has a heart tattooed on his right wrist, the heartless symbol from kingdom hearts tattooed on his left wrist and the master sword tattooed down his spine.

what does everyone else want, and / or have?

I think tattoos are pretty cool, and I do appreciate good art, but I however am fine with my pale glossy skin. :p

If I were to get a tattoo, it would be a binary message.

lol. im glad you see the point of getting a tattoo. and i'm glad that you are a big enough person to say no. even tho i like art i dont want to ruin my body.

I really hate tattoos, I think it's stupid to draw on your skin like that, but I can't deny how ******* cool they are. It almost makes me think it's worth the pain, cancer, pain, possible removal, pain, and body deformity.

you dont make any sense. you just said tattoo's are stupid and completely cool. that doesnt go together at all

It's yoyoll. He never makes sense.

I don't have any, but it would be pretty cool to get a tattoo. Course I'd probably end up getting some videogame symbol

you dont make any sense. you just said tattoo's are stupid and completely cool. that doesnt go together at all

I really hate tattoos, I think it's stupid to draw on your skin like that, but I can't deny how ******* cool they are. It almost makes me think it's worth the pain, cancer, pain, possible removal, pain, and body deformity.
I guess I wasn't clear.

I meant tattoos look really cool, but it's stupid to get them because of those reasons^.

Like how crack feels good but it's stupid to smoke.

tatos look really painful, so i probably wouldn't get one, but who knows? thing is, you cant put something temporary. for example, someone i know got his fiance's name tatooed on his arm, but she backed out of the marraige, and now hes spendin $1000 to get it removed.

well, not to sound like a mean guy or anything, but if your stupid enough to get someones name on your body other than a family members, that you deserve to suffer.

Yeah I agree. People who get tattoos of other people that aren't related to them, are pretty naive, since they believe it'll work out. I mean yea, I understand that when you're caught up in the moment, it sounds like a good idea, but in the long run, it probably isn't

tattoos are cool as long as theyre easy to hide, and you wont regret them.

i want one tattoo, a black outline or new jersey (or colored in black) behind my right ear. its gonna be sic.

my sister has a crow on each wrist, flowers on her left forearm, a art deco tree on he right forearm (he bf has the same tree but inverted on the back of his left upper arm), and the VFD eye from series of unfortunate events on her ankle. the eye's my favorite.

Actually, Targelion, I heard if you get a tattoo of a Satanistic Summoning spell, you get the ability to fly! You should try it!

[EDIT] Oh, you also get +5 Dex

I just got the tattoo of Zeldasages Is Fun and gained +15 sarcasm.

But my favorite is the tattoo of DAMNIT which can cause Cancer over several turns (of the earth around the sun).

i just got another tattoo. it says MIT DIESEM HERZ HAB ICH DIE MACHT. it takes up my whole forearm. its really cool. it's german and it stands for, with this heart i have the power.

Back