• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

tattoo's

i just got another tattoo. it says MIT DIESEM HERZ HAB ICH DIE MACHT. it takes up my whole forearm. its really cool. it's german and it stands for, with this heart i have the power.

That's pretty cool. My girlfriend is German, so I'm sure she would be able to take one look at it and read it perfectly. I've heard her speak German, and I couldn't understand a single word. Woot. But if I was to get a tattoo, I would probably get someone from Starcraft, like the Zerg symbol, which is my avatar

Let's see (sorry if I said one of these before). If I were to get a tat, I would get of the following:

Mustang symbol
Hyrule Royal symbol (the background of my sig)
An Eagle

The Eagle (yes, capitalized) would be because I'm an Eagle Scout and worked/fought fairly hard to get there.

The Eagle (yes, capitalized) would be because I'm an Eagle Scout and worked/fought fairly hard to get there.
See that's the kind of thing I was talking about when I said regretting getting a tattoo and having it removed sucks.

Why would I want to get an eagle tattoo removed? Getting the rank of Eagle is a HUGE* accomplishment, and I had to deal with more **** than other people normally do to get it, so if I were to get that tat, I would never remove it.

*A very large majority of people who get Eagle view it as something better than even their college degrees, which says a lot about the rank of Eagle.

Why would I want to get an eagle tattoo removed? Getting the rank of Eagle is a HUGE* accomplishment, and I had to deal with more **** than other people normally do to get it, so if I were to get that tat, I would never remove it.

*A very large majority of people who get Eagle view it as something better than even their college degrees, which says a lot about the rank of Eagle.
I kinda thought of it as putting Pokemon stickers all over your room when you were 5 and rethinking it when you got older.

Yeah... It would be nothing like that. I would see that if it were just an extremely random tattoo that you got for the sake of getting a tattoo, but not with Eagle. Eagle is something that stays with you for life, not something you get as a kid and then forget about later.

im 100% with dakare on this one. everyone is differnet and everyone likes something different but if you make a great accomplishment in your life and are very proud of yourself then there is nothing wrong with it. you cant judge him because you arent into the same things as he is. everyone is into differnet things. that's why you cant judge people. your not the same person as them and never will be. if he is into being an eagle scout the thats cool.

and yoyoll. u always contradict yourself!!!!!!! you dont ever make any sense. you just like to tell people that their ideas are not good. you try to be the enemy in every situation. you pray on people. you always have to go against everyones views. it's really annoying. but back on topic.

dakare. if your willing to go through the pain to get your tattoo. then go with it.

im 100% with dakare on this one. everyone is differnet and everyone likes something different but if you make a great accomplishment in your life and are very proud of yourself then there is nothing wrong with it. you cant judge him because you arent into the same things as he is. everyone is into differnet things. that's why you cant judge people. your not the same person as them and never will be. if he is into being an eagle scout the thats cool.

and yoyoll. u always contradict yourself!!!!!!! you dont ever make any sense. you just like to tell people that their ideas are not good. you try to be the enemy in every situation. you pray on people. you always have to go against everyones views. it's really annoying. but back on topic.

dakare. if your willing to go through the pain to get your tattoo. then go with it.
That was a random attack.

If you didn't notice, I mentioned in my first post that regretting getting tattoo is very much possible (reading between the lines, it is bad because having it removed will take time, money, and effort), there's no contradiction.

I simply suggested that Dakare think it over quite a bit before getting a tattoo, in case he regrets it one day.

That Is A Cool Idea. I Wanna Get My Family Crest Too. That Would Be Cool.
That reminded me of Weird Al:

I was feelin' pretty down,
'Til my girlfriend came around.
We're just so alike in every way, I gotta say.
In fact, I just thought I might,
pop the question there that night.
I was kissing her so tenderly,
But woe is me.

Who would have guessed, her family crest.
I suddenly spy, tattoo'd on her thigh.
And son of a gun, it's just like the one on me.
Tell me.

How was I supposed to know we were both related?
Believe me, if I knew she was my cousin we never would have
dated.
What to do now?
Should I go ahead and propose and get hitched and have kids with
11 toes,
And move to Alabama where that kind of thing is tolerated.
No, no, no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eixPpj42AGo

They're cool and all, but I would personally never get one. One day I may want it removed, and that will cost a good portion of my income to do it.

I already have a heart on my right wrist and the Heartless Crest on my left wrist. I plan on getting wings on my back. BTW, it feels really good to be back... King Krimson can tell you why I was away...

I'd hate to get a tatoo. And not because of the needles. I don't mind needles at all. Just the whole thing with as you get older it stretches and starts to look all gross, and then the wrinkles click in and it dosn't even look like it's suposed to...

Tattoos have lost all significance.. People get them cause everyone else does.. Women get tramp stamps (lower back things) and men get those stupid bands or crosses on their upper arms -.-

Hey, let's not bash tramp stamps. Sure they're for whores but who's to say they don't look good? (No offense)

Tattoos have lost all significance.. People get them cause everyone else does.. Women get tramp stamps (lower back things) and men get those stupid bands or crosses on their upper arms -.-
And whos to bash band tatoos? i know illl love led zep, the who, jimi hendrix, the beatles, and all my other hippie bands for all my life, so id still love a band tatoo, even if the band is obsolete, which they wont be. plus, it would be fun to show my kids if i hav any

Back