• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Breakfast Club

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
I was looking through the channels today and saw the Breakfast Club (A really old movie in which three completely different high schoolers (the Brain, the Jock, the Princess, the Bag Lady, and the Criminal) all are at a Saturday Detention. Has anyone else seen it?

Yeah, and they really picked good actors for each part. I also liked X-Plays episode in which they're are the 5 schoolers, and Adam plays the part of the brain. They all have to write a review about a classic arcade game collection. In the end, they all commit suicide together :eek: .

But anyway, great movie.

I was just scrolling throught he threads, and saw this. I didn't grow up during this time (1989 was when I was born) but I've seen this movie, and I loved it. I really love the music from it too. I got the song "Don't you forget about me" by Simple Minds on my Ipod!

I thought I posted in here...........why isn't it here? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................oh well...I love this movie, my favorite part was when the nerd told them about Physics Club, and the one guy said: "It social, pathetic and sad, but social none the less."

Wasn't the nerd in there, because he didn't get an A, and was gonna kill himself with like a flare gun or something like that???

Wasn't the nerd in there, because he didn't get an A, and was gonna kill himself with like a flare gun or something like that???
Its was because he had got an F in shop class, and they found a gun in his locker (it was a flare gun)

I thought he has too much stress from his parents for failing, taht he brought a .22 in. Ah well..........can't be right all of the time;)

I would hope not Zerg!:mad: I'm just joking with you;), unless you were a Dimir spy (which u aren't) no one can infiltrate Zeldasages! Noone I say!

Back