• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
Sound: 10 - Great music, my favorite is the one in Hyrule Field. i like the songs so much that i even bothered to download them off of limewire.

Voice Acting: 9.5 - I like that they gave the voicing a traditional silent feel instead of starting to make the characters talk.

Graphics: 10 - Absolutely gorgeous, i almost cried when i saw the look of the game. The beetles in Arbiters Grounds look like they're about to take you down. I almost freaked a few times when the Skulltulas dropped.

Gameplay: 10 - The controls are very user friendly, making the battles very fun. The moves that you learn are really helpful since some of the monsters won't take any damage from the regular techniques. I love fighting as wolf link because his moves are like none other. It's also kinda funny how he growls at Midna after she lands on his back after teleporting.

Overall: 10 - I swear... if you have a Gamecube or a Wii and you don't have this game. Tsk, Tsk.

so i'm guessing that no one is going to reply to my review? or is there already a better TP review that i haven't seen yet?

Yup, in a few more days when the registration time span is up you'll move up into the Moblin group and be able to do that :).

Anyway, nice review. My only coment is that you did not explain the downside which gave voice acting a 9.5 *of course, there really was none, rather text and grunts ;)*

btw as a note to everyone else, you can review Twilight Princess and any game you please. Our review is made up of our beleifs. Although we thought it was worth an A+ we like seeing everyone's ideas. Linkmaster earned brownie points :D.

sorry, i forgot why i gave it a 9.5, shoulda been a 10!!!. anyways, i'm finally done with the game and the final phase against ganondorf was really cool. A Duel of the Ages.

I am ADDICTED to this game!!! The only thing that could've (and did) pulled me away was either: KH 2, or TC: SO.....

Ah well, I'm halfway through TC, and plan to put up a review of it as soon as I at least beat the 5th chapter...
Anyways, great review, TP p00ns!!!

Back