• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review The Legend of Zelda WindWaker

DSage

Groose
The Legend of Zelda The windwaker is a great game. It had a greatflow and the felling of space to sail around on the ocean is a plus.

Sound: 8\10
Plays over and over sometimes gets annoying.

Graphics: 9\10
I personaly like these graphics ,but you might not take a likeing for it.

Replay: 10/10
GREAT ok u dont realy need to replay it. There are soooooooooo many extras as with Metroid Prime.

Flow:
Nice and Easy

Will continue....
By: Dsage :)

Starting on your beloved island ,outset island, on the outskirts of the ocean. From sailing across the know world. This game is full of action and suspense and it never gets old. The battle features such as the ways to attack are complex but easy to control so u can do what you want when fighting. (stab, slash, flip, etc.) Great evil beings to fight and funny ways to do it from standing on the edge wait for him to jump and move and the enemy falls :D !lol! The Ai in this game could have been better because sometimes they were looking at you in plain view and they had a telescope to help but showed no warning :confused: . There were soooooo many extras in this game to keep u busy and most of all having fun! I personally loved all the differt species of creatures on each island. Overall this game is grrrrrrrrrrreat. :)

By: DSage

It was an ok game. It defanatly straded from the classic Zelda feel. I would personally give it a 8/10 because the graphics were weird, it totally screwed up the whole timeline OoT started, and left a lot untold such as if Ganon came back and tortured Hyrule, why didn't he have his full powers in Wind Waker?

Dakare said:
It was an ok game. It defanatly straded from the classic Zelda feel. I would personally give it a 8/10 because the graphics were weird, it totally screwed up the whole timeline OoT started, and left a lot untold such as if Ganon came back and tortured Hyrule, why didn't he have his full powers in Wind Waker?
He was locked away for about 100 yrs. If you couldn't use your power for that long you would be stumbling too ;).

Back