• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review The Minish Cap Review

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
Graphics: Pretty good for what I've seen out of Game Boy Advanced games. I give it a 9/10.

Music: As usual, the music of this Zelda game is fantastic. I really liked the overworld theme of the area of clouds around the palace. The dark castle's theme was also good in my opinion. 10/10

Gameplay: I kind of found the play a little bit too turorial at the begining. Following Zelda around was not very fun to me, I would have liked to go ahead and get to the castle cutscene. Oh well. Other than that, the gameplay was fairly good. I also found the hike up the mountain not fun. 7.5/10

Story: The story was awesome and I loved to watch it unfold. The story of the Minish people is ingenious and wonderful. 9/10

Puzzle Solving: My gosh. The puzzle solving is nothing less than expected of a Zelda game. I would have maybe wanted a little bit more difficult puzzles, but none the less.... 9/10

Ending: The final battles were in my opinion wonderful. Vaati was challenging yet entertaining to battle. I could have done without the three darknut battle before Vaati, but if you could beat them it is a sure thing that you'll win the finall battles (at least thats what i thought) 8/10

I'll have more later. :D

nice reveiw!

As a reward for such a great review i give you... dun dun dun DUN!!!

Your badge of great moderating back :)

----> O_ <----

lol *YaY!!!* i got it back...

im still deciding what im putting in the summary of the game.....ive played it through five times but not recently...about a month and a couple of weeks. lol. i might even break my month and a week of not playing vgames by playing it :D

till later.....
windmage

The game starts out peacefull, with a hint of festivity in the air as a young Princess Zelda and her childhood friend Link make their way to the Piccori Festival. After browsing the various vendors and games, Zelda wins Link his first sheild. Thinking he looks silly, he reluctantly accepts it. As they head torward the castle,the sheild proves its worth as they run into a rouge deku shrub. As they head through the castle grounds, the stunned gaurds wondered how the Princess left under their watch. No matter. Zelda runs off inside to get ready and Link waits for her and the ceremony where the swordsman champ we will announced. Soon after, The Blade of The Piccori is brought out. Everyone gathers and watches as the winner, Vaati, walks up to touch the sacred blade. But something is wrong. This man dressed in black is up to something. He attacks the gaurds and the blade, breaking the blade. The seal that sword protected has been broken open. Hordes of monsters zoom out and stalk the land of Hyrule. Link has also been knocked out and the Princess has been turned to stone.

Link wakes up in the castle. He makes his way to the throne room to see what has happened. The soldiers are gathered and Zelda's stone body is beside the King. The King launches a massive search for Vaati, and Link has been given a job to do. Save Hyrule and Zelda!

Back