• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The picture game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I saw this idea elsewhere, and thought it would be cool, but if the mods think it's too spammy (It probably will be), than lock it and delete it please.

Essentially, post a picture that beats the one above it, and give a reason why it beats it.

I'll start with:
bill-gates-mugshot.jpg

sorry to bob on this one, but on a Google image search of Webmasterbob, I got this as the first result (bob's Webmaster sign was fifth result)

webmasterbob03.jpg

n506160427_406344_9710.jpg

zac efrons xtreme hotttness burns every1 just from hiz existing he dont even have to touch them or fire anyting at dem

Gael-Garcia-Bernal-Biography.jpg

gael garcia bernal teams up with zac efron 2 set the world ablaze
You're supposed to post something that BEATS it. Not something that gets utterly slaughtered by it. Falce > Zac, That monster from D+D beats this guy. But since you posted this...
039_20147~Chuck-Norris-Posters.jpg

... damm, it was Chuck dressed as Obi Wan Kenobe (Ep 3 Version) with a lightsaber ... fine, heres something else ...

moblog_51f42a879cebd.jpg

btw, NINJA-PIRATE!

I shall win, as I don't believe in:

istockphoto_1190624_heart_fan_of_cards.jpg

THE HEART OF THE CARDS! (In case you don't get it, I'm making fun of Yu-gi-oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back