• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Trauma Center: Under the Knife V2.0

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I made a review of this game before, but I didn't know how to make a good review then, so I'm making a newer, better version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2018. Many deadly diseases of the past are now easily curable...Cancer, AIDS, TFTA Influenza...The list goes on... But a new breed of disease has come to plague humankind. You play as 26 year-old Derek Stiles, a surgeon who has just completed his residency, and is now a full fledged surgeon. Little does he know of the destiny that awaits him.....

Sound - 8/10: The music is very dramatic at times, and is very suitable for the game. I personally love the music in this game. Sometimes, it's nice and calm, and others, well it sounds like the game is trying to scream: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! My favorite music is from the end of 5-1 into the beginning of 5-2. That music is really heroic sounding and cool. and the "top GUILT's" theme is really freaky...it fits the missions. ;) Overall very well done.

Graphics - 9/10: This game has you saying the whole time: WOW! I never knew that my *insert organ here* looked like that! and Wow, eww...I'm glad taht that thing is not crawling around inside ME. Blood is blood, and organs are organs. very well done.

Gameplay/Replay Value - 10/10: This game shows nintendo's brilliant use of the DS and it's touch screen. Innovation nation!!! It's very fun to excise tumors and suture wounds, but it's much more exciting and harder operating on "other forms of disease, ailment, etc." *cough* GUILT *cough* *cough* The fact that challenge mode allows you to play any mission that you've beaten without going through the story again is so great too. also, after you've beaten the game, there are "X-Missions" where you face what I call "ultima GUILT" These missions are so hard that I haven't even beaten the first one yet! Also, it's fun to replay each mission to get all S-ranks...I'm nowhere near that goal either.......

Story - 9/10: A fresh story goes along with the innovative, never before seen gameplay. You play as an ordinary surgeon who later discovers "latent abilities" within himself. You treat people, treat more people, and discover who is behind "medical terrorism" If anyone wants the entire story, pm me, and I'll make a thread under nintendo with the entire thing in a spoiler tag.

Overall - 9.5/10: An excellent game for anyone with a DS. Innovative gameplay, and an emmersive story, as well as decent graphics and great sound, all make this a must-buy. Also one of my personal favorites :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Coming Soon: Trauma Center: Second Opinion Review for the Wii by UltimaLink007

Wow, i didnt realize it was so similiar to the wii version... Lol nice re-review. And i cant wait for the wii-review :)

The games are pretty much the same, except there are 2 stories of 2 different surgeons. Also, the sixth chapter is completely different.
Instead of Derek cleaning out Delphi HQ, He meets up with the other doctor, and they prevent an enormous outbreak

Also,
the bomb mission is completely different

Some missions were "reformatted" too

Back