• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Twilight Princess full soundtrack?

Does anyone here know when it's gonna be released in Japan since Nintendo just wants to give American Zelda fans a teaser? There are a lot of tracks I wanna hear, but when the most you can get is 7(thanks NP), it's not all that good...I really wanna get it since I have all the console soundtracks since OoT...so importing is probably my answer.

Well, Windwker was released about two months after the game release, so I'm not sure. There will probably be a good soundtrack, but only time can tell a release.

If they come out with one i will probably get it :)

my english teacher wants me to listen to music *that doesnt have words* while i write... lol

heh i wish i knew they had soundtracks.....i just learned recently, im going to hurt myself for living under a rock ><

about what you teacher said about music while u write, whenever i make up creative writing stories or rpgs i listen to wordless music...mostly sad songs too, because it helps me write lol. maybe im just weird...

Back