• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Twilight Princess Introduction Footage revealed!

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Yup, any little thing is news nowadays. However, here is something that will make your wait for Twilight Princess seem even more painful then it already is. IGN's Matt recently took a private trip to Nintendo of America to play the final version of the game, which at the time the Nintendo Power team finished playing to write a guide book for it. Matt took a great deal of video, of course only so much was permited to be published. I am very excited to tell you the title introduction to Twilight Princess from the Nintendo Wii was permited to be published!

This amazing portion of game footage already gives us a great deal of insight into Twilight Princess. I've made a short list to make things easy.
  • Visually, it is simply amazing. Obviously, these movies were shrunk, so the full quility is not there, but you can still make from the footage how amazing it will look on your television in a few weeks *or for you GC folks a bit more then a month*.
  • The music was well done. This introduction seems to include either a women's choir, or damm good computer generation. In either way, you'll be happy with what you here. The lowly tune goes from seemingly peaceful to a bit..erie, you hear what I mean.
  • It seems that with the Wii, the start button has been replaced with holding "A" and the bottum B trigger, just thought I'd throw that in.
There's also a new trailer for Twilight Princess. It is exactly the same length as the footage shown at E3 2005 *uses the same music to may I add*, but it shows so much of the game. In the trailer I've seen the following:
  • It seems the beggining of the story is just as we remember it from E3 2005 with a few cosmetic changes to some characters.
  • In the trailer, we see a masked knight, who could possibly be the evil being in the game, maybe Ganondorf is under there :).
  • We see a bit of of the interior of a castle, this dark knight walking amoungst a lavish carpet and looking at the camera for a few seconds.
  • We see Princess Zelda, casting some spell. We also see imediatly after Midna holding clawed hands at Zelda, as if she were to strike Zelda.
  • Far to much to mention, watch the trailer and diognose yourself.
Now, enough of this, download and enjoy!

Wow.........I.......will have to wait cuz I don't have a Wii................yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.................

I didn't feel like making a thread about and, and as this is about TP anyway...

I've just beaten the game. I'll be writting up a review in the next few days and starting on guide work. I won't spoil much, but lets say even when you think it's the end...it's not...so many times over :D.

Wow. Bob is my hero :D

Do your hands hurt? A LOT?

Can't wait for those reviews!
Nope, you should know, the Wiimote really does not stress you out one bit. ;).

My total play time was 56 hours without the side quests. Youre in for one heck of a long game. I played it as much as I would work a full time job...which is kinda sad :D.

They'll be up in a few days. I need to replay a few portions, look below the skin, etc to make an honest review. The only things I know for certain are the story score and the graphics score.

Nope, you should know, the Wiimote really does not stress you out one bit. ;).

My total play time was 56 hours without the side quests. Youre in for one heck of a long game. I played it as much as I would work a full time job...which is kinda sad :D.

They'll be up in a few days. I need to replay a few portions, look below the skin, etc to make an honest review. The only things I know for certain are the story score and the graphics score.
I disagree... you should see me play Rayman
You'd think I belong in the kookoo's nest ;)

hehe... it'll probably be another week or two before i beat the game. i have to split the time with my brother....

It will take a while for me to beat LoZ when I get it........................I still haven't beaten Windwaker......................................then again, I haven't played it since I got the third Triforce piece...WHICH I HAVE TO GET ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back