• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Ultima Weapon

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
OK, so I have all of the ingredients, including the 6 orichalcum + things... How do I synthesize it? It won't let me... Do I need a certain moogle level and ability to do it? I think i might, but I don't know....

If what this says works, I will thank you. Now according to it, I have to gather at least one of every material type...

only 8 materials to go to find out...

P.S. I was bored, so I felt like having my teeth kicked in by Sephiroth. I lasted 30 seconds.....woo

Are u an ign member? is that how u got access to it? or u dont need to be a member to get in?
w/e
sephiroth is in kh2?
my brother is so stupid. i asked him if sephiroth is in the game and he's like "whats a sephiroth?"

Sephiroth is the ultimate secret boss in the game. You need to beat him in order to get the strongest keyblade, Fenrir(7 str, 1 mag). I want the Ultima Weapon (6 str, 4 mag)

No I not a ign mem, I just looked at the walkthrough for the ultima weapon...

Edit: Yay! I now have my Ultima Weapon:D and......IT IS SHINY!!!!! I had my teeth kicked in by Sephiroth........again:p *battle begins* *Sephiroth unleashes super powerful combo, Second Chance ability gives me 1 hp* *Sephiroth teleports behind me* *SLASH* *battle ends*

Even with the Ultima Weapon, you don't stand much chance without being at least level 80.

I know that Slyguy, I just have fun having the absolute c*** beaten out of me, by going into the battle knowing I haven't as much chance as "A one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest"

All I know is that, if you attack him, you're dead, unless you're interrupting him, or parrying his attack.....Even at 99, I know I'll STILL have my work cut out for me.....

Back