• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upload images

Zerg006

Loftwing
I think that you should allow members (after attaining a certain rank) to be able to upload their own artwork to the Image Gallery. I recently finished a trace (AKA finished yesterday) of Link from a screenshot of Twilight Princess, and I would like to upload it to the fan art section, but all the hassle of having to email it to bob in order to get it uploaded is annoying

Our CMS doesn't have a specific enough permission set to allow for per-user uploading yet. Essentially, it's "can upload anywhere in the entire gallery" or nothing at all.

If you'd like you can just upload it to your personal image gallery on the forum. Just go to your profile *or your usercp* and click on the appropriate link. In your usercp, it's this one :). You can upload things there and display them on your profile, etc. However, non-registered visitors will not be able to see them. If you did want to submit it for the gallery though you can just send the link to your already uploaded image and we'll transfer it.

Back