• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Urban Dead

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
Hey guys! There's this really fun game that I've gotten other people hooked on called Urban Dead. It's based in the city of Malton. Humans are out to protect themselves from zombies. But this is a browser based game so every one that you come in contact with is another person on another computer. It's really fun. There's also a group of people who kill other people (like me) and that makes it a lot more exciting. You do start off slow but once you start rolling it gets really fun. You'll be able to do TONS of things. the site is www.urbandead.com and there's a wikipedia for the game as well. There's are tons of groups for you guys to join. Lots of places for you to go and people for you to meet!

There are 2 human forums to this game:

Brainstock
Resensitized

,the mostly zombie forum:

barhah.com

and a semi-complete list of other forums (some general and some are specific for certain groups)

These forums are both public forums perfectly for you guys to use. I never go on Resensitized unless I need something but that's just me. Since I mostly just talk on Brainstock. Oh and my Human character (the human who kills human's (or pker)) is named Gunner92. and my zombie is Ozzy 0zbourne. (the second "o" is a zero). Now although you can use as many characters as you want. you can't use them towards the same goal. and they must all be seperated. Trust me, the area is big enough for you to do so. this is because it's:

a) illegal and you can get your accounts banned if you do it
b) makes you hated among everyone in the game.

But yeah, tons of groups, tons of action.

Well some other games that have been branched off of UD that I don't really play but you can are:

Hell Rising : humans, zombies, and vampires (in my opinion dying but slowly reviving and you can help!) (NightCrawler is my vampire, Gunner92 is my human, Bladeshredder is my zombie)

Dragon Spires: The Scroll Wars : Just humans (NightCrawler is my character in this game)

Shartak : Indians vs. Outsiders

Jail Riot : Prisoners vs. Guards

Nexus War : Humans that can go from good or evil later on (Gunner92 is my character in here)

Outbreak : Humans vs. Demons

Vampires! : Vampires vs. Humans

Bio-Nightmare : not sure

So to anyone that's interested in Urban Dead or Hell Rising (the only games that I've touched long enough to actually know a good amount about, the other two are just to show you what things look like) I'd love for you to PM me so I can give you more info on what to do whether you choose to be a Pker (human that kills humans), Survivor (human that kills zombies), Zombie, or Vampire(only for Hell Rising).

Hope you guys like it!

P.S.: It's best if you use Mozilla FireFox for the game since there are a bunch of extensions that go along with the game. I'll tell you more about it in the PM.

I really don't like that game. I thought it would be like an actual game and not a button clicking thing. Tell us if you find any other good free internet mmorpgs, though.

Back