• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Wii Play

Which game would you rather get?

• WarioWare:SmoothMoves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii Play

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

animaldude

Sage in Training
Personally, I'm excited about these two games. I'm Probably gonna get Smooth moves for sure but wii play im on the edge

Smooth Moves will be similiar to the previous warioware games on the ds and gba. There's been lots of talk about it being a good game which is mainly the reason that I wanted to get it.anyway Nintendo power gave the game a 9.0! Now i'm not so sure that i can trust nintendo power... because i doubt it will give a game that is expected to be good a terrible review but still, i ll trust them until I read a couple other reviews This game should come out 1/15 (my mom's birthday :D)

On the other hand, i'm sure you all heard of wii play... It was supposed to come out on the same day as smooth moves but it has now been postponed to mid february

Yhea, NP's pretty good about ratings. Anything 8 and up is good, and 9 and up is a need-to-buy. I have never, however, seen a game get a full 10 on the scale: TP (both versions, they were rated seperately) and RE4 both got 9.5s.

WW: SM looks really nifty, I hesitate as to what kind of microgames we'll be seeing with the Wiimote.

There have been trailers, ect. that show several of the microgames and they sorta look stupid but I think this game is a "have to experience it yourself" sort of game.

COOL... i didn't know there's a horse racing. Well actually i don't know what all the games are :) It just looks cool

I know that it'll be that sort of thing but I don't know the games in it;
Billiards
Duck Hunt
Horce Racing
Ping Pong
et cet

I was gonna do that today when i went to ebgames to return some games but i was too overwhelmed by the fact of how mcuh money i made by returning some games that i forgot to do it :)... but thats okay we have off from school when warioware comes out!

That's a poor excuse animal;)

Anyway, does anyone have any trailers or anthing for either game? It would be nice to see what they'll look like...

lol it isnt like they will sell out of it before i get there... not many people around here have wiis

im too lazy to post a link but im sure gamespot or Ign have the trailers for these games...

Yeah...thanks for the ideas! I want to see trailers, so I'll check out those websites if I can when I get home ^.^

I got WW: SM, and it is so fun. The minigames are really funny, and fun to play. ANyone who likes "fun", I recommend to you Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.

I got WW: SM, and it is so fun. The minigames are really funny, and fun to play. ANyone who likes "fun", I recommend to you Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.
Ya, I agree it's very fun but it goes SOOOO fast... you can beat the game in an hour. I've been trying to get very highscores on each of the stories which is why it's been taking me more than an hour but the value of this game is extremely hurt by its lack of length. This feels more like a store demo then an actual game which is why i recomend renting it. I LOVE the microgames though....it's fast paced, exciting, and funny not to mention FUN. I liked the billiards micro games. It was surprisingly fun and makes me look forward to wii play!

Back