• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

We may be getting new TP info soon...what do you want?

TSA (from thehylia.com) said we'll be getting a new wave of TP info by the end of the year. Although I believe him to be credible I'd like to ask you what you all think the new info will be? A new trailer or screenshots, perhaps? More character art (maybe a picture of TP Ganon!) or some game info? Or..a release date (I wish.)?

So what do we think? What do you want to see?

I wouldn't be certain exactly as to what it may be although I know TSA is very close to Nintendo. It is probably being given because they did delay the game on us so we deserve a bit more information ;), however I'm not sure if it will be another trailer or simply a long article. Whatever it is we'll have it :D.

Maybe a new trailer, or something? Or maybe some new screenshots?;) Maybe some of the capital of Hyrule? Well, I'm sure many are thinking that the town screenshots are of the capital, but I doubt it. The people on those screenshots are humans, not Hylians.

Back