• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What do you think the title will be for the next zelda game?

Sage

Groose
I think the Title is going to be The Legend of Zelda Ganon's Return

After Twilight Princess the hylians cremated ganon, will after that ganon risen from the dead.

Re: What do you think will the tile be for the future zelda game?

I have stated this before, I will state this again.

I. Want. A. Zelda. Starring. Link's. SON

The Legend of Zelda: The ___ of ___

I have stated this before, I will state this again.

I. Want. A. Zelda. Starring. Link's. SON

The Legend of Zelda: The ___ of ___
That would totally ruin it. That would ruin everything. I don't like Zelda that much, but it would ruin even that. I really don't think you need a spoiler for that. At all. So I'm just gonna openly talk about it.

Link is a Nintendo character. Link is about 12 years old. Link has never had a real romance. Link is an outcast to most of his homes. Zelda games have never kept a real time line.

These are all reasons why Link would never have a child. Maybe, just maybe, someone distinctly related to him but even that would ruin everything. If Zelda games followed a time line like that it would break total character, same with Link having any sort of family. This just shouldn't happen.

Link's son, Link junior, nah i think Link ( the same link) will still be there, but who is the Mother.

Princess Zelda

its probably gonna be a flop like wind waker cuz after an amazing game nintendo usually folds to sum stupid "creative stuff"

its probably gonna be a flop like wind waker cuz after an amazing game nintendo usually folds to sum stupid "creative stuff"

The Windwaker was by no means a "flop". It was a wonderful game, and accordingly, it got wonderful reviews.

God people. Get over the cel-shaded graphics.

Using Wikipedia as a reference:
Electronic Gaming Monthly:9.83/10
Famitsu:40/40
Game Informer:10/10
IGN:9.6/10
Nintendo Power:10/10

Awards
GameSpot Game of the Year, 2003

flop? I think not

Oh, and if I'm correct, ZeldaSages gave the game a grade of 95%

Just Link... Anything else really would ruin it for me...

WindWaker was amazing. I personally love the cel shaded graphics...

Back