• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What is your favrite Item to use throughout all of the Zelda games?

Favorite item throughout the zelda games(poll version)

• Total voters
I like the light arrows from MM. I thought it was really cool turning the whole dungeon upside down.

Walking on ceilings and falling into the sky...

I don't know about TP's weapons that much yet, but besides TP, it would be a combo of the Pegasus Seeds and Rocs Cape from Seasons, the Rod of Seasons, or the Ocarina of Time.

Sir, Have you been drinking tonight? (Old Members may remember this quote, brownie points in my opinion if you can figure it out)

Seriously, the Boomerang used to be the most powerfull weapon ever, but now you get it in the _____ dungeon! But I guess it is good when having to pull something towards you, but that is what the Clawshot is for.

Meh. The Gale Boomerang is no longer a actual physical projectile. The boomerang has always been capable of killing or stunning nearly any enemy in the game, except for TP. The boomerang has lost its status as a destroyer of gods, and is now just a basic item. I whish they never made it :(.

"I am Link. That's right!, Link. The Hero of Time. Wielder, of the Master Sword"
I like walking around with this awesome blade, while smacking around a few chu-chus or stalfoses...LOTS of fun:D Yay for parry attacks!!!

I love the bow and all it's variations of arrows too.

The gale boomerang does stun some enemies. And, IMO, is extremely helpful in rounding up pesky Keese and Guays. Gets them all in one nice cluster right in Master Sword range.

And I didn't say Master Sword because I kinda figured it was understood. I am a wielder of the thing, after all. :p

I love the spinner in TP when I got it I had a blast just riding around it on those things, not sure what you would call them. Thought that giant skeleton boss was a pain.

Aha... my favorite and trusty item I use throughout the Zelda game series... is the bow and arrows! What can I say? I got good aim when it comes to it... better than most of my friends whom live where I live... ( though I'm not so sure if I'm a better shooter than ZeldaGuardian of course... ) But, I'm a archer kind of person, shooting arrows at peoples/ monster faces is funnn... I just need to try it with the Wii and see how well I do with that ( yes, I still have yet to try out the Wii D: )... But other than that, I like the Dimeion Rod ( forgot who it's spelled so sue me ), Roc's Cape lv. 1/ 2 ( tis fun to go swoosh and fly ), the tunics ( couldn't go to/ through places without a certain tunic ), Master Sword ( gee, I wonder why... ), Gilded Sword ( same as Master Sword... ), Claw shot/ Long Shot ( ahah... funny to watch Link go flying from one spot to the next ) And I believe that's it... o_O;;

Though, not all of those items are in every Zelda game, but I do have a say in what are my favorite items IN a Zelda game.

Got to love the bow and arrow and all the different forms. The snipper, the ice, the light, the fire, the bomb. Got to love the bow and arrows:D

Oops, didn't know it was multi-choice. Can someone add Bow and Arrow, OoT and Master Sword for me?

You guys are forgetting about the coolest item ever which also happens to be extremely destructive...

The BALL AND CHAIN, MAN

This weapon is so fun to use at extremely close range, especially when the enemy has their back to a wall and you squash their face with it.:D

You guys are forgetting about the coolest item ever which also happens to be extremely destructive...

The BALL AND CHAIN, MAN

This weapon is so fun to use at extremely close range, especially when the enemy has their back to a wall and you squash their face with it.:D

AWESOME!!! FINALLY SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY AGREES WITH ME!!!!!

Cool.

woosh, woosh, woosh
SPLAT!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SUCKER!!!

How awesome would it be if the game had a bunch of blood and the guys guts were splattered on the wall behind him?

Back