• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What should I work on?

Which Sould I make first?

• Zelda fanfic: Story of Mataru

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Star Wars fanfic: Dakare's Rise

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Okay, simple enough. Two choices to choose from. Star Wars fanfic or Zelda fanfic. You decide. Also if you guys could come up with some better titles, that would be great.

Aye, Zelda Fanfic ... just like one I am beggining ... along with my 3 fan-arts, 2 RPG's and 3 more characters (some are gonna be killed off).

Also, it you two both think that, then how come their are only two votes (one being mine) for Zelda.

Aye, Zelda Fanfic ... just like one I am beggining ... along with my 3 fan-arts, 2 RPG's and 3 more characters (some are gonna be killed off).

Also, it you two both think that, then how come their are only two votes (one being mine) for Zelda.

i guess magicman didnt vote... lol i should probably teach him ^_^

OK ... I think that maybe you should do Zelda first, and then, once finished, take a break, and then make the Star Wars Fanfic.

I am working on the Valentine's fanfic, and it probably won't be as good as it would be if Shadowknight made it, but I'm trying my best. What Slyguy said sounds good, do Zelda first, and then do the Star Wars one.

Back