• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What Tv shows do you watch?

I hate television. I never watch it. Ever. It poisons minds. Plus it's boring. However, I do have one show obsession. The Twilight Zone is the best show ever. But not the new ones. I only like the ones in black and white that have Rod Serling doing his creepy little speeches.

Yeah. I only know this because I'm a geek. They're on scifi, maybe? Or something, idk but I watched some at my cousin's house. They're in color and they're more modern and they've got a different guy being the creep. They're still freaky but the older ones were waaaaay better.

What is television, I don't even...

With my wonderful schedule, I catch bits and pieces of South Park, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, and whatever is on the Food Network from time to time. Netflix is far too useful to watch actual TV most of the time anyway...

For those who have not seen them, Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog and the series Firefly are a necessity to watch. Go do it. Right now.

Ultima, I've always wanted to watch Firefly, but never got around to it. Is it really as amazing as everyone says?

As for shows I do watch, House, NCIS, The Office, and Outsourced are all shows I enjoy. I also recently starting watching Parks and Recreation. That being said, I normally don't watch them when they air, instead I use Hulu to catch up on the episodes I've missed.

I like to watch Family Guy, best show ever. Also into Fullmetal Alchemist and FMAB. Also some sitcoms like Seinfeld, Friends, And a few more. NCIS, and Law & Order SVU

My all-time favorite show is NCIS. The best TV show there is, right now. Secondly, comes Family Guy. Their witty jokes and crude rumor that hidden within the fabric of their scripts. I will have to admit though... I don't watch too much TV. The other shows I'll watch is Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters (International too), and anything that's on TruTV. Most times, I'm at school or working or playing a video game.

But NCIS is one of my all-time favorites. I have the lab coat, the hat, and even a laser engraved NCIS name-plate. Plus, everyone calls me Gibbs. Why?? Because my nature is exactly like his, on the show. Anyone want a Gibbs slap?? *points his finger around* uh huh, that's what I thought. :)

Lately I've taken a liking to Eureka, Dr. Who, and Reeper. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Ninja Warrior, Stargate Atlantis, The Office, Futurama, and Deadly Women will always be my favorite. <3

myself, Family Guy is my all tiem favorite show, but currently I am watching Law & Order SVU and The X-files on netflix. I go back n forth so it's not the same show all in a row. Finishing season 1 of X-Files and almost done with season 5 of SVU.

I also like Seinfeld, King of Queens, Friends, NCIS,, pretty much anything on TBS.

Back