• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What was your most embarrasing Zelda moment?

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
Mine would have to be finding the last key in the water temple. I couldn't find it anywhere but when i looked at the walkthrough... i noticed that it was inside the pillar under the block. the one place that i hadn't checked and probably the most obvious.

I don't think I have any embarrasing moments, but, I do pity you, that played the Water Temple... The only thing I can do is just laugh at your misfortune...

TP...........trying to get past the spikes in the sewers...I looked in my guide for the first time, and it says to do exactly what I've been doing: draining the water, and refilling it, and draining again............I can't get past the spikes..............

Have you gotten past it yet? If not after you flood, get past it, then drain when you do and look for a small corridor near the gate that midna is behind and you'll exit it with ease.

TP:
Lakebed Temple:
I didn't relize the last key to get was the master key to get through the last door( I had the key) so I went searching for a small key.

TP:
Desert Temple/Arbiter's Grounds:
First room:
I couldn't figure out how to make it past all the quicksand right in front of the entrance. It took me a while to figure to use the clawshot to hook onto the torch on the wall. Sorry everyone, but not being able to make it past the first room is the king of embarassing moments.

Earth Temple - WW: I kept getting sucked in by the same floor master. After about 25 tries, I decided to snipe it with my bow, but missed, so I went in closer for another shot, and was sucked in by a NEW floor master. I then proceeded to twitch until I beat both up.....

I'd have to say in Hyrule Castle in TP...when you had to use the boomerang to hit the fans in a certain order...I kept trying to make them all go at once until I got fed up. Right when I connected to the net to try and find a walkthrough, I saw the mark on the ground in front of the door. I felt like a complete idiot.

I'd have to say in Hyrule Castle in TP...when you had to use the boomerang to hit the fans in a certain order...I kept trying to make them all go at once until I got fed up. Right when I connected to the net to try and find a walkthrough, I saw the mark on the ground in front of the door. I felt like a complete idiot.

don't worry, that took me a while to figure out to... even with the walkthrough.

Your gonna have to do something like that in forest temple in TP, and it took me a while to figure that out too, but then I saw the markings.

I did the exact same thing. Though I couldn't get on the net. I kept trying all kinds of different orders. THEN i saw the markings on the ground and I just twitched shook my head and did it.

mine was on mm when i tried the feirce deinty glitch and went into the inn and couldent get out! so i went by the door and tried the roll attack between the plant and wall, and i fell through the wall!

hmm, i can't remember which game it was (i do know that it was for GB or GBA) but I somehow ended up going around in circles PAST the big key, and through 3 or 4 rooms again, and again, and again. it took me five minutes to firure out what was happening

i'd have to say when i was smaller playing the shadow temple and getting so freaked out by it i had to give it to my brother.....if you remember correctly, my brother is younger than me....he loved the place...

I feel the need to thank all the people who had trouble with this. I had actually read this post before I got to this room so I knew what to do right away. Go ahead, call me cheater :D

I feel the need to thank all the people who had trouble with this. I had actually read this post before I got to this room so I knew what to do right away. Go ahead, call me cheater :D
Cheater.
I spent days trying to get through that room. And then I remembered there was another path...

Probably after running up the huge an narrow staircase for the Megaton Hammer in OOT, and then once I was finally at the chest...I rolled off instead of opening it...

Probably after running up the huge an narrow staircase for the Megaton Hammer in OOT, and then once I was finally at the chest...I rolled off instead of opening it...
Something like that happened to me. In TP at the city in the sky, when you get to the giant fan that you're supposed to turn off and fall through into the main room (so you can get to the boss), I went to the fan, killed the enemies, and went back the path I came from.

Back